- You can only use the Services offered by E.Y Tours Co. (as defined below) if you have first read these General Terms and Conditions and accepted them unconditionally. You cannot proceed with the booking or any requests process without this acceptance.
- You agree to fulfill the obligations contained within these terms and conditions. The agreement between you and E.Y Tours Co. comes into force as soon as E.Y Tours Co. provides you with a written confirmation of a booking by email. Therefore, please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as they apply to your use of the internet site www.eytours.co. By using this site you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions including those revisions referred therein.
- We may at any time modify these terms and conditions and the changes will come into effect once they are uploaded into this Website. You acknowledge and agree that your continued use of the Website is subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
- The use of some parts or features of the site may be governed by additional terms and conditions.
- Please make sure to inform all other travelers of all terms and conditions applicable to their travel arrangements.
Website and Pictures
- All images on the Website are for representation purposes only and may not reflect the actual.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information about any accommodation or its facilities and/or services, except in the case of our negligence.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
- Prices offered by www.eytours.co are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by E.Y Tours Co.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions-Tour Facts” on www.eytours.co or E.Y Tours Co. affiliated websites.
- Our suppliers have their own booking conditions that will be attached to each booking individually (Flights, Hotels or E.Y Tours Co. products); you will be bound by these conditions. Our suppliers' conditions will also apply to your contract with us, and in the event of any conflict between the suppliers' conditions and ours, the suppliers' conditions will prevail.
- Some of our Suppliers' conditions may limit or exclude liability on the part of the relevant supplier and by virtue of their application to your contract with us, may also limit or exclude our liability to you.
- E.Y Tours Co. is not responsible for any misreading or misuse of our suppliers' conditions, and will not be held responsible in the event of a mistake made by the end user in regards to the bookings.
Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements
- It is your responsibility to fulfill the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. You should confirm these with the relevant embassies and/or consulates unless such services requested from E.Y Tours Co. against agreed fees.
- We do not accept any responsibility in the case of you being unable to travel due to not complying with any such requirements and/or refusal by relevant embassies and/or consulates.
- Please make sure to add any special request and or remark you may have (i.e.: dietary requirements, room location, disability…etc). Your requests will be sent to the relevant supplier and they will do their best to fulfill it. Please note that sending a request does not guarantee its confirmation. Further, if the supplier is not able to meet any such requests, we, nor the supplier, will have any liability to you in this respect.
- We do not accept any conditional bookings (bookings that are conditional on the confirmation of special requests). All such bookings will be treated as “standard” bookings subject to the above provisions on special requests. If we feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right on behalf of the party concerned to decline their reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking, cancel on behalf of the party concerned when we become aware of these details. In any event, you must give full details in writing at the time of booking.
Products Validities, Modifications and Cancellations
- All products, tours and services offered by E.Y Tours Co. are valid as displayed at www.eytours.co. is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, E.Y Tours Co. reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked from www.eytours.co or through E.Y Tours Co. affiliated websites, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price. Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
At the time of check-in, airport counters might ask you for your credit card or a copy of the credit card used at the time of booking, personal identification (ID, Passport), Electronic ticket, Travel Insurance and Visa, so make sure to have all your papers ready.
Electronic Tickets (e-tickets)
The e-ticketing system is a paperless method of purchasing airline tickets. Once you have made your purchase, E.Y Tours Co. will send you a confirmation email with your flight/s booking reference number/s.
Please note that you WILL NOT RECEIVE A PAPER TICKET TO SHOW AT THE AIRPORT.
In this regard, we would like to inform you that every airline has its own rules and procedures regarding e-Ticketing, and we would urge you to check these regulations before arriving at the airport. In any event, we recommend that you always carry a printed copy of your confirmation email containing your flight/s booking reference number/s, although not all airlines request to see it. E.Y Tours Co. will not be held responsible for customers not were complying with the procedures and rules set by each airline concerning e-Ticketing. Some airlines apply extra charges if you do not print and show your boarding pass at the airport. E.Y Tours Co. recommends reading all booking confirmation email specifications. You may need to check-in and reprint your boarding pass again if your flight or passenger details change. E.Y Tours Co. cannot be held responsible under any circumstances for incidents deriving from customers being non-observant of these airline’s policies requirements.
E.Y Tours Co. understands that the information provided by you is exact, and can therefore not be held responsible if your e-ticket does not arrive to your in-box due to an incorrect email, or goes into your spam folder. You must notify us immediately if you change your email or telephone number. You must also check that the name that appears on your passport coincides with that on your ticket and/or booking confirmation.
In exceptional circumstances, due to the restrictions on the sale of tickets beyond its control, E.Y Tours Co. may not be able to pass on information about your confirmed bookings to the airline for it to be formalized. If this occurs, we will attempt to notify you within seventy two (72) hours after the confirmation and issue a refund or offer you an alternative booking.
Tours and Transfers
The validities of packages, tours and transfers depend on the dates stated in their respective calendars. E.Y Tours Co. is not responsible for any information that it does not directly provide.
- Each of these products will follow the terms and conditions provided by the suppliers offering the product.
- By booking a package, tour or a transfer, you agree and accept the relevant terms and conditions.
Modifications, Amendments and Cancellations
- All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; E.Y Tours Co. cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- All requests to change the tour date or number of people for an existing booking should be directly performed to
- For any other type of amendments or modification it has to be directed to E.Y Tours Co. team.
- E.Y Tours Co. does not charge a fee to change the date of an existing booking nor the number of travelers as long as the amendment has been done outside of the cancellation period.
- The cancellation period for tours varies from suppliers to another with a maximum period of 4 weeks.
- In case you would like to change the date of an existing booking during the cancellation period, you will be charged with the fees mentioned in the cancellation policy.
Packages are valid on the dates stated in the product's own calendar. E.Y Tours Co. is not responsible for any information that it does not directly provided.
- By booking a package, you agree and accept the relevant terms and conditions.
Reservation and Booking Arrangements
Reservations for packages, tours and other tourism related services made directly with E.Y Tours Co., it is advisable to submit the following information at least no later than 30 days prior to arrival date; including but not limited to:
- Date of arrival and departure
- Full name (As written in your passport)
- Flight number/s
- And other necessary information
- To create a group trip a deposit of 20% non-refundable will have to be paid in order for the group trip to become active, this deposit ensures that if any member of the group trip decides to cancel his booking, the 20% price deposit will cover the price difference resulted in the cancelation.
- All group trips will be automatically closed:
- 30 days before departure.
- If the group reaches the maximum capacity.
- When the group closes, no one will be able to join, and you are requested to submit the rest of the payment based on room type (Single-double-triple).
- You will have to add your flight details to the booking not less than 30 days before the date of the trip in case you booked your flight ticket by yourself, as this will help the supplier arrange proper transfer from and to the airport.
- Pick up transfers from and to the airport are quoted based on a min of 2 pax. We would recommend that members of a single group trip should organize to arrive together at same flights.
Bank and Credit Card Fees
- Some banks and credit cards impose fees for international transactions. Also, a foreign transaction fee may be assessed and it may vary from one country to another according to its local law and regulations.
- Booking international travel may be considered to be an international transaction by the bank or card company
- The currency exchange rate and foreign transaction fee is determined solely by your bank on the day that they process the transaction.
You agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, and any such parties’ officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, losses, damages, or other costs, (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) brought by You or third parties as a result of (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party, or (c) your use of our website offers, products and services.
- We are acting as an independent contractor and no joint venture, partnership or employment relationship exists between you and us or our Suppliers as a result of this Agreement or your use of our Website products and offres.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify this Agreement without prior notice to you. Please refer to our Website at www.eytours.co from time to time to review the most current version of the Agreement. Your continued access or use of our services signifies your acceptance of the modifications to the Agreement. You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party. We may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason, and such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which we are entitled at law or in equity.