Armenia, Yerevan 9 Days / 8 Nights
Day 1: Sharm El-Sheikh/Yerevan. Depart from Sharm El-Sheikh to Yerevan. Upon arrival, you will be met, assisted then transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Day 2: Yerevan. You can discover Armenia by going on an optional half-day City Tour and know more about it!
Day 3: Yerevan. Do not miss the visit to The Blue Mosque.
Day 4: Yerevan. Free day at leisure. Optional tour to visit Ararat Museum.
Day 5: Yerevan. Free day at leisure.
Day 6: Yerevan. Free day at leisure. Optional tour to visit Mount Aragats.
Day 7: Yerevan. Free day at leisure, enjoy nightlife.
Day 8: Yerevan. Free day at leisure and time for shopping.
Day 9: Yerevan/Sharm El-Sheikh. It is time to have your breakfast before you check-out from the hotel. Then it is time to say goodbye to Armenia because that is the departing day to head back to Sharm El-Sheikh from Yerevan airport.
- Yerevan City Tour
- The Blue Mosque Republic Square, Yerevan
- Ararat Museum
- Yerevan Water World
- Mount Aragats
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Accomodation: 3* Hotel including service charge and city tax.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast.
- Flight: Round trip international flight tickets.
- Guide: English speaking guide.
Visa is obtained in approximately 14 working days from application date. We will assist you in the Schengen visa procedures, and will supply you with all required travel documents (travel insurance, flight ticket, accommodation voucher, program and tours/excursions confirmation). We will also guide you through the whole process for no extra charges. All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility on our agency.
Required Documents [Visa Section]
- Original Passport valid for 6 Month. 2 Personal front photos 4*6 with white background, without glasses.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and doesn’t exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- For Student traveling without their parents, will need school grade letter as well parents bank statment and a written approval for travelling in English language.
- Ticket, hotel reservation, and travel insurance (till age 65 years old) are required.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the Embassy with no liability on the agency.