Prague & Munich 7 Days/6 Nights
Day 1: Cairo/Prague. Depart from Cairo to Prague. Upon arrival, you will be met, assisted then transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Day 2: Prague. You can discover Prague by going on an optional half-day City Tour and know more about it!
Day 3: Prague. Do not miss the optional half day visit to Prague Castle which is the ancient symbol of Czech state that is known for being the largest coherent castle complex in the world.
Day 4: Prague/Munich. Time to say goodbye to Prague. Do not worry the fun is not over yet! You will be heading to Munich and you will have your time to enjoy another city that is known for its numerous museums.
Day 5: Munich. Do not waste your optional full day visit to Salzburg where you enjoy a peaceful day and explore a region that is rich in natural beauty and history. Do not forget that it is the region that witnessed the famous 'Sound of Music'.
Day 6: Munich. This is completely your day to do whatever you want before you leave the next day.
Day 7: Munich/Cairo. It is time to have your breakfast before you check-out from the hotel. Then it is time to say goodbye to Munich because that is the departing day to head back to Cairo from Munich airport.
- Prague half day City Tour.
- Full day at Karlovy Vary.
- Prague Castle.
- Salzburg tour from Munich.
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Accomodation: 3* Hotel including service charge and city tax.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast.
- Flight: Round trip international flight tickets.
- Guide: English speaking guide.
Visa is obtained in approximately 14 working days from application date. We will assist you in the Schengen visa procedures, and will supply you with all required travel documents (travel insurance, flight ticket, accommodation voucher, program and tours/excursions confirmation). We will also guide you through the whole process for no extra charges. All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility on our agency.
Required Documents - Visa Section
- Original Passport valid for 6 Month.
- 2 Personal front photos 4*6 with white background, without glasses.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and doesn’t exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- Original translated movement certificate (if you didn’t obtain Schengen VISA after 2009)
- For Student traveling without their parents, will need school grade letter as well parents bank statment and a written approval for travelling in English language.
- Ticket, hotel reservation, and travel insurance (till age 65 years old) are required.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the Embassy with no liability on the agency.