Karlovy Vary & Prauge 10 Days/9 Nights
Wellness Spa Package
- Full board slimming diet.
- Basic medical examination on request.
- Laboratory test.
- 10- times physical training.
- 06- times lymph drainage (Lymfoven).
- 04- times underwater massage.
- 04- times classical partial massage.
- 04- times hydro- jets.Drinking cure.
- Medical report.Swimming pool and sauna.
Old Town: Charles Bridge, the Prague astronomical clock (City Tour)The Charles Bridge connects Malá Strana with Old Town and it is the oldest bridge in Prague. In the middle of the Old Town is the Old Town Square dominated by Old Town Hall with astronomical clock. The Prague Astronomical Clock, or else the Old Town Astronomical Clock, is one of the most renown and most visited tourist attractions in the historical centre of Prague. It is a medieval astronomical clock mounted on the southern wall of the Old Town City Hall in Prague. Although the clock was seriously damaged several times in the past. At present, it is probably the best preserved medieval astronomical clock in the world. The entire astronomical clock, indicators, chiming system, bells and movements of the apostles and sculptures is controlled by mainly original ironwork machine, whose foundation was built in 1410 by Mikuláš of Kadan. Duration: half day, Include: transportation, English speaking guide; do not include lunch and drinks.
Fashion Arena: Prague Outlet – (shopping full day)The Fashion Arena Prague Outlet is the largest outlet center in the Czech Republic. It enables you to buy original products from well-known and proven brands, always with 30–70% discounts.The Fashion Arena Prague Outlet gives you the opportunity to choose from the most popular brands available in the Czech Republic in one place. Whether you are looking for fashion, sports. Duration: full day, Include: transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: lunch and drinks
Club Lávka: This club's unique space offers stunning views of the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle, all to the sound of the rushing Vltava nearby. From Thursday to Friday, you can enjoy high-quality music productions, discos, and parties. The club also features a theatrical hall, a restaurant, and a newly renovated garden restaurant directly under the Charles Bridge. Duration: night lifeInclude: entrance tickets, transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: lunch and drinks.
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Accomodation: Hotel including service charge and city tax.
- Wellness, Spa packge.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast.
- Flight: Round trip international flight tickets.
- Guide: English speaking guide.
Visa is obtained in approximately 14 working days from application date. We will assist you in the Schengen visa procedures, and will supply you with all required travel documents (travel insurance, flight ticket, accommodation voucher, program and tours/excursions confirmation). We will also guide you through the whole process for no extra charges. All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility on our agency.
Required Documents - Visa Section
- Original Passport valid for 6 Month.
- 2 Personal front photos 4*6 with white background, without glasses.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and doesn’t exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- Original translated movement certificate (if you didn’t obtain Schengen VISA after 2009)
- For Student traveling without their parents, will need school grade letter as well parents bank statment and a written approval for travelling in English language.
- Ticket, hotel reservation, and travel insurance (till age 65 years old) are required.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the Embassy with no liability on the agency.