Beirut, Lebanon 6 Days/5 Nights
Day 1: Cairo/Beirut. Depart from .cairo to Beirut. Upon arrival you will be met, assisted then transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is all yours to explore the city.
Day 2: Beirut. Optional tour in Harissa, Jeita and Byblos.
Day 3: Beirut. It is your day to do whatever you want.
Day 4: Beirut. Optional tour at Baalbeck, Anjar, Ksara.
Day 5: Beirut. Optional tour at Beiteddin, Deir El-Kamar and Arz El-Barouk.
Day 6: Beirut/Cairo. Time to say goodbye to Beirut, it is the departing day to head back to Cairo.
- Beiteddin, Deir El Kamar and Arz El-Barouk, Includ entrance fees, guide and excluding lunch.
- Harissa, Jeita and Byblos tour, Include entrance fees, guide, and lunch with one drink.
- Baalbeck, Anjar and Ksara. Include entrance fees, guide and excluding lunch.
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Accomodation: 3* Hotel including service charge and city tax.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast.
- Flight: Round trip international flight tickets.
- Guide: Arabic/English speaking guide.
Required Documents - Visa Section
- Original valid passport and old passport(s) with previous VISA(S), where applicable.
- Two recent photos against white background size 3.5 X4.5.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and doesn’t exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- Ticket printout and hotel reservation are required.
- VISA is obtained in approximately 10 working days from application date.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the embassy with no liability on the agency.
- VISA can be obtained at Beirut International Airport upon presenting proof of availability of $2,000 per person in cash.
- For Egyptian males, military approval is mandatory to pass Egyptian borders.