Georgia Churches 7 Days/6 Nights
Day 1: Hurghada/Tbilisi. Arrival at Tbilisi International Airport. Meet, assist by our company representative & transfer to the Hotel for check-in. Free time at leisure the HotelTransfer to Mtatsminda Park to have a wonderful view over Tbilisi from top of the mountain and visit of Matsminda church by funicular. Then transfer to old Tbilisi and visit the Narikala Fortress with the St. Nicolas Church. Then visit the Metekhi church, the Peace Bridge, the cable car & the Mother of Georgia Statue.Time free in Old Tbilisi; transfer to the Hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Tbilisi. After breakfast transfer to visit the Holy Trinity Church (Sameba church); Proceed to visit the Anchiskhati Basilica of St. Mary, the oldest church in Tbilisi, dating back to the 6th century. After the visits, depart to walk in the old Tbilisi area and visit the Patriarchate of Georgia. Possibility to arrange a meeting with the Coptic community in Tbilisi; return back to the Hotel and evening free. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 3: Mtskheta/Jvari Monastery. After breakfast, depart to Jvari Monastery & Mtskheta. Arrive to the Jvari Monastery. Visit the Monastery and have a wonderful view over the joining of the two rivers. Proceed to Mtskheta and visit the beautiful town and the Cathedral. Return back to Tbilisi. Transfer to the East point mall or the Lilo Bazaar and time for shopping. Return back to the Hotel & overnight.
Day 4: Gori. After breakfast, transfer to visit the city of Gori. Arrive in Gori and visit the Gori fortress & the monument of the Georgian Worrier. Proceed to visit the St. Mary Cathedral, built in 1806. Possibility to visit the Historical Ethnographic Museum in Gori. Visit the Gori Jvari, also famous for its mineralized chloride & sodium waters. Transfer back to Tbilisi. Evening free at leisure; Overnight at the Hotel
Day 5: Gudauri/Kazbegi. Breakfast at the Hotel. Depart from a Hotel for a full day tour to Gudauri; Visit the water dam, the Annanuri Castle and the first mountain waterfall with healthy drinking water. Proceed to the balcony and enjoy a fantastic view over the mountains. Visit the monument of the Russian Georgian Friendship. Depart from Gudauri area toward Kazbegi. Arrive in Kazbegi and possibility to visit the Mount Kazbeg (one of the highest tops in the Caucasus Mountains) & the Gregeti Church by 4x4 vehicles and also possibility to climb to visit the water falls (optional). Depart from Kazbegi and stop by the river for Rafting adventure. Drive back to Tbilisi. Dinner at Halal restaurant. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 6: The Blue Monastery/St. Abo Cathedral. After breakfast, depart to visit the Lurji Monastery or the Blue Monastery. Depart to visit the St. Abo Church, church of the Patron Saint of Tbilisi. Return back to the Hotel and time free to walk in the old city or for last minute shopping. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 7: Tibilisi/Hurghada. After breakfast check-out and transfer to Tbilisi international Airport for final departure.
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Accomodation: 3* Hotel including service charge and city tax.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast.
- Flight: Round trip international flight tickets Hurghada-Tiblisi-Hurghada.
- Guide: English speaking guide.
- Program do not include: Optional exursions - Drinking during meals.
Visa is obtained in approximately 14 working days from application date. We will assist you in the Schengen visa procedures, and will supply you with all required travel documents (travel insurance, flight ticket, accommodation voucher, program and tours/excursions confirmation). We will also guide you through the whole process for no extra charges. All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility on our agency.
Required Documents - Visa Section
- Original Passport valid for 6 Month.
- 2 Personal front photos 4*6 with white background, without glasses.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and doesn’t exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- For Student traveling without their parents, will need school grade letter as well parents bank statment and a written approval for travelling in English language.
- Ticket, hotel reservation, and travel insurance (till age 65 years old) are required.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the Embassy with no liability on the agency.