Rome, Italy 6 Days/5 Nights
Day 1: Rome. Upon arrival, you will be met, assisted then transferred to the hotel for check-in. Free evening, overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Rome. Breakfast in the hotel; optional full Day Vatican and walking historical center, (Spanish Steps - Piazza Navona – Pantheon - Imperial Forum - Trevi Fountain); overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Rome. Breakfast in the hotel; optional Half Day Colosseum and Imperial Rome, free time - Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Rome. Free day at leisure.
Day 5: Rome. Do you love shopping, This will be your last day to finish up any last-minute shopping by going on an optional full day shopping tour. Are you still thinking about it!?
Day 6: Rome/Cairo. Breakfast in the hotel, check out- free time. Later on transfer to airport for your departure flight back to Cairo.
- Rome City Tour
- Shopping mall Tour
- Colosseum and Imperial Rome
- Vatican & walking Historical Tour
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Accomodation: 3* Hotel including service charge and city tax.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast.
- Flight: Round trip international flight tickets.
- Guide: English speaking guide.
Visa is obtained in approximately 14 working days from application date. We will assist you in the Schengen visa procedures, and will supply you with all required travel documents (travel insurance, flight ticket, accommodation voucher, program and tours/excursions confirmation). We will also guide you through the whole process for no extra charges. All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility on our agency.
Required Documents - Visa Section
- Original Passport valid for 6 Month.
- 2 Personal front photos 4*6 with white background, without glasses.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and doesn’t exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- For Student traveling without their parents, will need school grade letter as well parents bank statment and a written approval for travelling in English language.
- Ticket, hotel reservation, and travel insurance (till age 65 years old) are required.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the Embassy with no liability on the agency.