Tbilisi, Georgia 8 Days/7 Nights
Day 1: Hurghada/Tbilisi. Arrival at Tbilisi International Airport.-Meet and assist by our company representative and transfer to the Georgian restaurant for breakfast & tea.-Around 14.00 Hrs drives to the Hotel for check-in.-Free time for rest.-Depart by bus for a city tour to visit the Peace Bridge, the Marjanishvili Avenue & Rustaveli Avenues.-Lunch at Turkish Halal restaurant.-Free time to walk in the city, and then return back to the Hotel & overnight.
Day 2: Mtskheta/Gori. After breakfast, depart for a tour to Mtskheta.-Visit the Jvari Monastery and view of the two rivers.-Depart to Mtskheta and visit the city as well as the Cathedral.-After the visit proceed to Gori (Uplitsikhe) - 80 KM.-Visit the mountain city over the river.-Depart to Gori city and visit the Stalin Museum.-Transfer back to Tbilisi, dinner at Halal restaurant and overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3: Tbilisi. After breakfast visit the Mtatsminda Park at the top of the mountain using the cable train. -Free time to enjoy the wonderful view over Tbilisi city.-Descend and depart by bus to Turtle Lake and spend time around the lake.-Depart to visit the Sameba Cathedral (the 2nd biggest church in Eastern Europe).-Drive back to Tbilisi and visit the Tbilisi temple.-Return back to the Hotel and overnight.
Day 4: Borjomi/Bakuriani. After breakfast depart to visit the city of Borjomi.-Arrive in Borjomi and visit the national park and free time for walking in the park and the forest.-Visit the sulphur bath and the water fall.-Transfer to Bakuriani city (ski resort city).-Free time at the city to enjoy the snow activities and ride the cable car and enjoy the view on the mountains.-Also possibility for some snow activities like ski, snow motor bicycle and ski carriage or horse riding.-Lunch at Georgian restaurant.-Drive back to Tbilisi. - Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 5: Tbilisi. After breakfast visit the Narikala castle, the water falls, by cable car to the Mother of Georgia Statue, the Sulphur baths, the water falls, the King Metekhi statue, the Shardani area, the Clock tower and the Liberty square.-Free time to discover more of the city.-Transfer back to the Hotel and overnight.
Day 6: Gudauri/The Caucasus Mountains. After breakfast, depart towards Gudauri.-Visit the Georgian water dam, the Ananuri Castle and then continue to visit the cold healthy water falls. Arrive in Gudauri, the ski city and enjoy the activities like paragliding, horsing on the mountains, motorcycling, etc.,-Visit the Russian Georgian Friendship monument and the three mountains balconies.-Drive back to Tbilisi and some rest at the Hotel.-In the evening Dinner at Halal restaurant outside the Hotel.-Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 7: Tbilisi. Free day, breakfast at the Hotel and day free at leisure or its time for shopping at East point mall, or at Marjanshvili Avenue or at the souvenirs Bazaar.-Depart to the big bicycle monument and time for photo shooting.-Depart back to the Hotel and overnight.
Day 8: Tbilisi/Hurghada. Transfer to Tbilisi International Airport for final departure.
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Accomodation: 3* Hotel including service charge and city tax.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast.
- Flight: Round trip international flight tickets Hurghada-Tiblisi-Hurghada.
- Guide: English speaking guide.
Visa is obtained in approximately 14 working days from application date. We will assist you in the Schengen visa procedures, and will supply you with all required travel documents (travel insurance, flight ticket, accommodation voucher, program and tours/excursions confirmation). We will also guide you through the whole process for no extra charges. All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility on our agency.
Required Documents - Visa Section
- Original Passport valid for 6 Month.
- 2 Personal front photos 4*6 with white background, without glasses.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and doesn’t exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- For Student traveling without their parents, will need school grade letter as well parents bank statment and a written approval for travelling in English language.
- Ticket, hotel reservation, and travel insurance (till age 65 years old) are required.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the Embassy with no liability on the agency.