Barcelona, Spain 7 Days/6 Nights
Day 1: Cairo/Barcelona. Depart from Cairo to Barcelona. Upon arrival, you will be met, assisted then transferred to the hotel for check-in. But keep in your mind that there will be an optional walking City Tour (Gothic Quarter) that you would not like to skip.
Day 2: Barcelona. You can discover Barcelona by going on an optional half-day City Tour that includes Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, the Camp Nou, the Gothic Quarter and the Olympic Ring.
Day 3: Barcelona. Do you want to visit the Church of Black Virgin Mary and see the Benedictine Monk with spectacular mountain view around 1200 meters high and other things as well? Then you have to go for the optional half day Montserrat visit.
Day 4: Barcelona. Are you a fan of FC Barcelona? Take the opportunity of having an optional half day visit to Camp Nou famous stadium where you will visit the FC Barcelona museum and learn about the club’s history via audio- visual displays. This is not the end because there will be other things that will surprise you over there. Also, you will visit the Montjuic Mountain and try the cable car.
Day 5: Barcelona. Take a day out from the hustle and bustle of the big city and go for an optional full day visit to Salvador Dalí Museum at Figueres and the medieval city of Girona as well! This is unquestionably an ideal complement to your stay in Barcelona.
Day 6: Barcelona. Do you love shopping? Who doesn't anyway! This will be your last day to finish up any last-minute shopping by going on an optional full day at La Roca Village Outlet.
Day 7: Barcelona/Cairo. Time to say goodbye to Barcelona because that is the departing day to head back to Cairo.
City Tour Barcelona: Barcelona main port [Barcekona port] and its Tele-cabin (supp. for 2 ways 16 euro) , Las Ramblas, the main famous street in city center, followed by Plaza de España Duration: full day include: transportation, English speaking guide; lunch and soft drinks
Camp Nou: stadium of Barcelona [FCB]Duration: half day include: entrance ticket transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: lunch and soft drinks.
Gaudi Attractions: City sightseeing that includes the famous architect "Gaudi" attractions La Sagrada Familia Basilica, paseo de Gracia and Gaudi buildings Duration: full day include: entrance tickets transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: lunch and drinks
Port Aventura: Spain most famous attraction Park: full day include: entrance tickets transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: lunch and drinks.
Flamenco Show: 2 hours including entrance tickets transportation, English speaking guide, soft drinks.
Shopping Tour: "La Roca Village", Outlet zone at Barcelona: full day including: transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: lunch and drinks.
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Accomodation: 3* Hotel including service charge and city tax.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast.
- Flight: Round trip international flight tickets.
- Guide: English speaking guide.
Visa is obtained in approximately 14 working days from application date. We will assist you in the Schengen visa procedures, and will supply you with all required travel documents (travel insurance, flight ticket, accommodation voucher, program and tours/excursions confirmation). We will also guide you through the whole process for no extra charges. All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility on our agency.
Required Documents - Visa Section
- Original Passport valid for 6 Month.
- 2 Personal front photos 4*6 with white background, without glasses.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and doesn’t exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- Original translated movement certificate (if you didn’t obtain Schengen VISA after 2009)
- For Student traveling without their parents, will need school grade letter as well parents bank statment and a written approval for travelling in English language.
- Ticket, hotel reservation, and travel insurance (till age 65 years old) are required.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the Embassy with no liability on the agency.