Paris, France 8 Days/7 Nights
Day 1: Cairo/Paris. Depart from Cairo to Paris. Upon arrival, you will be met, assisted then transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Day 2: Paris. Discover Paris as you have never seen. Optional Tours to explore all the famous sights of Paris such as Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Trocadero, Opera Place Vendome, Place Concorde, Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Pantheon, Sacre Coeur, etc...Also, the tour includes a Bateaux (cruise) where we will pass beneath elegant bridges like Port Neuf, listen to an audio commentary and learn all about the sights and history f the city.
Day 3: Paris. Who didn’t dream about learning some of the animation tricks or visiting the land of fairytales? On day 3, your dream can come true if you book the optional full day to Euro Disneyland Paris where you will spend around 13 hours to explore the 2 parks!
Day 4: Paris. Free day at lisure.
Day 5: Paris. If you want to explore Paris and get to know more about its culture then don’t miss the optional tour to Versailles Palace which is one of the absolute accomplishments in French 17th century art. (Including the visit of the Latin Quarter).
Day 6: Paris. Do you love shopping? You can enjoy an optional shopping tour.
Day 7: Paris. This day is your last chance to explore the city before you leave.
Day 8: Paris/Cairo. Time to say goodbye to Paris because that’s the departing day to head back to Cairo.
Eiffel Tower: half day, Include: lunch, transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: drinks (3RD levels entrance ticket with elevator).
Louver Museum: Visiting the Louver Museum for half day, Include: lunch, transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: drinks.
Bateaux de Seine River: 2 hours Include: entrance tickets transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: lunch and soft drink.
Arc de Triomphe en Francais & Champs Elysées: half day, include: transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: lunch & drinks.
Euro Disneyland: Disneyland, Paris and its famous attraction park [entrance ticket one park, games included + Lunch] visit timing from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM; night show - full day, include: transportation, English speaking guide; lunch and 1 soft drink.
Cathedral Notre Dame: half day, include: transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: lunch & drinks.
Versailles Palace: half day, include: transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: lunch & drinks.
Shopping Tour: "La Défense" or “La Vallée Village” outlet - half day include: transportation, English speaking guide; do not include: lunch & drinks.
- Transfer: Round trip tarnsfer airport-hotel-airport.
- Accomodation: 3* Hotel including service charge and city tax.
- Meals: Bed and breakfast.
- Flight: Round trip international flight tickets.
- Guide: English speaking guide.
Visa is obtained in approximately 14 working days from application date. We will assist you in the Schengen visa procedures, and will supply you with all required travel documents (travel insurance, flight ticket, accommodation voucher, program and tours/excursions confirmation). We will also guide you through the whole process for no extra charges. All procedures are subject to embassy’s approval with no responsibility on our agency.
Required Documents - Visa Section
- Original Passport valid for 6 Month.
- 2 Personal front photos 4*6 with white background, without glasses.
- Original stamped English HR letter (mentioning your salary, position and hiring dates).
- Original bank statement printout of the past 6 months in English with a reasonable amount (stamped per page and doesn’t exceed the duration of 7 days before your appointment date).
- For Student traveling without their parents, will need school grade letter as well parents bank statment and a written approval for travelling in English language.
- Ticket, hotel reservation, and travel insurance (till age 65 years old) are required.
- VISA decision is at the sole discretion of the Embassy with no liability on the agency.