Bahariya & White Desert 2 Days/1 Night
The White Desert is justifiably the most well known desert destination in Egypt and for a good reason. The quantity of unearthly and beautiful wind-carved rock formations shaped in the form of giant mushrooms or pebbles is unequalled in any desert in the world. Farafra is nearer than Bahariya to this 300 kilometres protectorate, yet it offers a more limited choice of tours and safaris. However, it is still the perfect starting point for an overnight journey into the infinite whiteness.
Day 1/2: Cairo - Bahariya - White Desert - CairoEarly morning departure from Cairo (meeting point) approx. 07:00 AM towards Bahariya by air condition bus. Reach Bahariya approx. 12:00 PM; where we will have light lunch at the village and later we take the 4x4 Jeep vehicles (6-8 pax per jeep) and start our desert Safari trip towards the magnificent White desert national park, we will visit • El Haiz village with its Natural cold spring• The Crystal mountain Area • Agabat area (Wonders area)• The sand dunes and do sand boarding • The Magic spring (3000 years old Roman spring in the heart of the desert) • we enjoy the millions of natural sculpture rocks in the white desert. Overnight Camp, Dinner and Bedouin party and the Bedouin flute.
We have all Camping equipment’s (Mattresses, Blankets, tents), so you don't need to bring anything with you, Safari program can be adjusted and tailor made as per request.
- Meals: (B) Breakfast (L) Lunch (D) Dinner as per daily itinerary.
- Transportation: the entire itinerary from by 4WD land Cruiser maximum of 5 pax per car.
- Tented camp: • Spacious, well ventilated dome tents including mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags • All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs and glassware • Fire grill and cooking stoves.
- Accommodation: Best hotels in the relevant locations.
- Food & beverages: Picnic lunch or at a local restaurant, on board of the 4WD 300 cl mineral water at disposal per day.
- Visits and excursions: All entrance fees and permissions for all visits as well professional Desert guides.
- Insurance: All cars and participants joining our tours are insured against accidents.
- Participants should bring: Hats, sun glasses, Sun cream, Prescription medicine, Passport’s and copies, Sandals, Bathing suits, Sweat shirts and trousers for night time, Shorts and t-shirts for mornings, Scarf, Flash light, Depending on the location, expect basic conditions and some long driving days.
- Tour leader should be notified of any special medical requirements (Diabetes, Blood pressure).