E.Y Tours Co. being IATA member since 1983 we provide our clients with the best available rates and services for their flight bookings as well we provide special discount for groups flight booking request.
We represent most of the airlines companies such as Egypt Air, Lufthansa, Air France, British Airways, Alitalia, KLM, Austria Airlines, Iberia, Emirates Airlines, Etihad, Delts Airlines and Turkish Airlines…etc., our staff and ticketing department team are well trained and experts providing you with:
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones, faxes, mail.
- Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Confer with customers to determine their service requirements and travel preferences.
- Issuing Travel insurance, marketing and selling ticketing
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
- Maintain computerized inventories of available passenger space and provide information on space reserved or available.
- Assemble and issue required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries.
- Assists Trace lost, delayed, or misdirected baggage for customers.
- Provide clients with assistance in preparing required travel documents and forms.
- Contact customers or travel agents to advise them of travel conveyance changes or to confirm reservations.
- Examine passenger documentation to determine destinations and to assign boarding passes.
- Provide boarding or disembarking assistance to passengers needing special assistance.
- Announce arrival and departure information, using public address systems.
- Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources, such as guides, directories, brochures, and maps.
- Promote particular destinations, tour packages, and other travel services.
- Open and close information facilities, and keep them clean during operation.